Learning English With profile: My name is Lisandro Caravaca. I’m 27 years old. I live in Valladolid. I work as a translator, social media manager, speaker, communication consultant, etc.
- How did you learn English? Did you go to an Official School of Languages? Did you go to a Private Academy? By yourself?
I learnt English travelling abroad during the summer when I was younger. I also studied Translation and Interpreting at university.
- What would you recommend somebody who´s learning English?
I would recommend him/her to get in deep contact with the culture.
How was the first time you talked in English with a foreign? Was it difficult or easy?
I don’t think I remember that. It might have been when I was very very young and I travelled to UK with my parents.
- Which other languages can you speak?
I also speak French and I studied Japanese and Arabic for a few weeks.
- Which other languages would you like to speak?
Mmmm good question. I would say that Chinese.
- If I travel to Valladolid, What would you recommend me to visit?
It depends on what you’re looking for. Valladolid is a nice city to stay for a weekend. It is easy to walk and I suggest you to visit Plaza Mayor, Plaza Zorrilla, Casa Cervantes, Casa Colón, Casa Zorrilla, the National Sculpture Museum, our Cathedral along with La Antigua Church and Teatro Calderón, Pasaje Gutiérrez, San Pablo Church, etc.
- Is Valladolid an expensive city comparing to Vitoria?
I’m not sure how expensive Vitoria is but I guess it is more or less the same.
- In general, are people from Valladolid open-minded or shy?
Well, everybody know that people from Valladolid are quite shy. I cannot add anything else…
- Would you like to live in another country? Why?
Yes, I usually think about it… probably Canada because of its quality of live or maybe some countries in Latin America because of their passion and kindness (Colombia, Chile or Argentina).
- Anything else you’d like to add…
Let’s keep in touch, Gorka. Thanks a lot.
Thank you very much Lisandro!
"Trackback" Enlace desde tu web.
Gorka Corres Zamácola
Community Manager de Vitoria-Gasteiz. Apasionado del Marketing online.